- Frequently moved furniture should be equipped with felt pads to avoid scratching the floor. Heavy furniture and appliances should be equipped with non staining large surface floor protectors. Furniture with castors or wheels must be easy swiveling, large surface non-staining and suitable for resilient floors. Do not use ball type castors as they can damage the floor.
- Avoid exposure to long periods of direct sunlight. Close blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours.
- Use walk off mats at entrances to prevent dirt and grit from being tracked on to the floor.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to remove loose dirt. Avoid using a vacuum with a beater bar.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Damp mop as needed using clean water and a diluted floor cleaner. Do not use harsh cleaners or chemicals on the floor.
Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm |
Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm |
Sunday CLOSED |
Other hours by appointment
The FloorPro Community:
Whether you're a flooring professional or a do it yourselfer, this is a great resource for information on all types of flooring and installation: "We are here solely to be an asset to the flooring industry and the consumers of floor covering products and services. We will gather together the floorcovering industry professionals who are already accomplished or who have a desire to improve their skills in their areas of expertise and to help each other and the public to become educated in all facets of the industry."