Successful installation of Mohawk Hardwood depends upon the careful planning and execution of all stages of the installation process. This guide will take you through estimating the materials needed, inspecting the site, selecting the correct underlayment, utilizing the correct tools, and installation procedures. Please select a link below to see the installation document.
- Mohawk Engineered Installation Instructions More Info
- Mohawk Engineered Uniclic Installation Instructions More Info
- Mohawk 3/8″ Solid Installation Instructions More Info
- Mohawk 3/4″ Solid Installation Instructions More Info
- Mohawk Locking Strand Bamboo Uniclic Installation Instructions More Info
- Mohawk Tongue and Groove Strand Bamboo Installation Instructions More Info
- Mohawk® Engineered Hardwood with HDF Core Direct Glue Installation Instructions More Info
Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm |
Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm |
Sunday CLOSED |
Other hours by appointment
The FloorPro Community:
Whether you're a flooring professional or a do it yourselfer, this is a great resource for information on all types of flooring and installation: "We are here solely to be an asset to the flooring industry and the consumers of floor covering products and services. We will gather together the floorcovering industry professionals who are already accomplished or who have a desire to improve their skills in their areas of expertise and to help each other and the public to become educated in all facets of the industry."