Mohawk Cushion Systems Present Plenty Of Excellent Options
Rest Assured That Your Carpet Is Protected with Enhanced Performance
Mohawk’s residential cushion systems meet or exceed FHA/HUD requirements and follow the current CRI Installation Standard.
Even more impressive, ALL Mohawk cushions are environmentally friendly and CRI Green Label certified. This means that your carpet and the planet is protected no matter which Mohawk Cushion System you choose for your home.
Mohawk ComfortCushion covers all the basics:
- Act as a shock absorber to extend carpet life
- Add comfort under foot
- Increase insulating properties
- FHA Class I or Class II certified
- All Comfort cushions meet or exceed fiber manufacturer’s warranty requirements for carpet
When you install Guardian Cushion under Mohawk carpets, you receive free extended warranty upgrades. Not to mention, Mohawk Guardian Cushion offers these additional features:
- Visco Memory Foam for soft, plush feel
- Moisture barrier film to block spills
- Antimicrobial additives inhibit the growth of mold, mildew and fungus
Of course, Smart Cushion by Mohawk represents the premium branded cushion to serve your home and protect your carpet. When you install Smart Cushion, not only are you getting the perfect carpet cushion with the industry’s best warranty upgrades, but you are also supporting a great cause.
Learn more about our Decorate for the Cure event with Smart Cushion by Mohawk and Susan G. Komen for the Cure to help fund ongoing breast cancer research.
Additional Rebond Cushion Options
Mohawk Fresh Solutions cushions are offered in multiple thicknesses and densities to meet a variety of needs and price points.
Antimicrobial Additives on all styles feature multiple benefits, including:
- Inhibiting growth of bacteria, mold and mildew to ensure lasting hygienic freshness
- A treatment that resists repeated commercial and residential cleanings or shampooing
- A built-in deodorizer and built-in resistance to the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
Wetlock Moisture Barrier Film on select styles prevents spills from seeping into cushion and sub-floor and eliminates stains that reappear after cleaning.
90% recycled content in this LEED-certified environmentally–friendly cushion minimizes landfill waste. CRI Green Label–certified for air quality
Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm |
Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm |
Sunday CLOSED |
Other hours by appointment
The FloorPro Community:
Whether you're a flooring professional or a do it yourselfer, this is a great resource for information on all types of flooring and installation: "We are here solely to be an asset to the flooring industry and the consumers of floor covering products and services. We will gather together the floorcovering industry professionals who are already accomplished or who have a desire to improve their skills in their areas of expertise and to help each other and the public to become educated in all facets of the industry."